B.Ed Admission Process
1) B.Ed information brochure with application form is available at the Authorised Learning center(ALC) identified and established by MKCL.The process starts tentatively in the month of April or May) (Details can be checked out on MKCL website www.oasis.mkcl.org/bed)
2) The interested candidate has to appear for the Common Entrance Test(CET)and English Language Ability Test on the date specified by the Admission Committee, Govt of Maharashtra( tentatively in the month of May or June).
3) MKCL publishes the B.Ed CET results on its website(www.oasis.mkcl.org/bed).
4) Candidate has to obtain 18 marks out of 50 in CET and 25 out of 50 in English Language Ability Test.
5) The candidate has to obtain Admit card and score card from Authorised Learning Centre.
6) The candidate has to submit the preferences of college for admission.
7) As per options given MKCL will publish college merit list based on seats available for various methods in B.Ed colleges.
8) Hansraj Jivandas College of Education has 100 seats , out of which 50 seats are submitted to the Admission Committee, Govt of Mahrashtra, to be filled by them on the basis of merit and the remaining 50 seats are filled by the college in its Gujarati Lingusitic quota ( a quota meant for Gujarati speaking students who have completed their graduation from the state of Maharashtra) on the basis of merit.
For admission to the Gujarati lIngusitic Minority qouta, the interested candidates have to fill up the college form also. (The fees for both Govt. quota and Gujarati inguistic quota are exactly the same)
9) Interested candidates can enroll their names in the college register to obtain further information about CET examination. The registered candidates can also avail the facility of attending the Orientation session conducted by Hansraj Jivandas College of Education in the month of April, at a very nominal fee. The orientation session is on preparing candidates for CET exam and English language Ability Test.